Hi dear all!
We are left with just few steps a head. The more we crawl
to peak, the more demanding we find it. Till week 8, I had a query, either I
would ever be able to do this sort of activity myself?. Even though I wanted to
try these tech tools required for blended teaching, I did not know how to make,
wiki, nicenet, and such tools that we inherited ready made. Week eight is the
answer. Thus, this week revised rather enlivened all the skills so far learnt
in this program. It did ask don't assume, show, don't claim accomplish.
Honestly speaking, the teaching tools and supporting webs,
mentioned in the week eight, I just visited and added the links in my delicious
just to try and return to at most appropriate time. Some of the teaching tools
are free just in their claims, and offer a limited access for the trial period.
Yet most of these, like, hot potatoes, easy test maker and tools for teachers
are a wonderful treasure of activities and handouts to enrich ELT class.
Admittedly though, I just signed up but did not prepare the tests or activities
with those, as these resources demand enough time and practice.
Being preoccupied with the plan, to make it just feasible
and practical, I put almost all the energies towards it. To the best of my
luck, I was assigned a really veteran, highly experienced, and matchlessly
encouraging teacher in Mr. Victor Kirillin, from Russia. His timely feedback
and comments will surely mentor to improve my week areas.
I can hardly forget to thank my instructor, for her
consistent encouragement and reminders to push towards the goal. Her way of
each- step guidance, will surely devise an ideal of teacher in my career a
head. Thanks dear Donna M'm!
I must too thank all those, who though did not make pair
with me, yet, showed their commitment and professionalism to help me guide work out the plan, despite
their busy schedules and their own workloads.
Ali
Pakistan

Hello Ali
ReplyDeleteIt was very demanding week indeed. I share your opinion that the whole course was impressive with not enough time to try out the bunch of technology tools proposed by our great teacher. I hope that after our wonderful adventure we will have enough time to practice more in mastering them.
All the best,
Mario
Poland
Hello Ali,
ReplyDeleteI agree that at first glance, some of the tools might look intimidating, especially if we have never used them before. However, the reward of mastering the tool and adjust it to our needs and/or the needs of the students is worth the sweat. I know it took me a lot of trials and errors to get my Google site the way I like it. Luckily, some of the tools like Padlet, for instance are very simple and easy to use.
I hope we'll stay connected after the course and help each other out with new ideas, tips and tricks and new technology tools.
Best wishes,
Maja
Macedonia