Sunday, 23 August 2015

Here it is!


Here finally we wrap up our product applying all our cookery and craft, intelligence and aptitude and present for taste!

We are equipped with many interesting tech tools to give hand in the class, so far. Week nine, aptly presents the articles dealing with the psychological understanding of the class, we are devising activities for: either the active or the reflective ones.

Howard Gardener's theory of multiple intelligence is self awakening. For example: mine is Verbal-linguistic intelligence, apparently. Apart from self consciousness, it is a well exploratory article to evaluate our class strengths and weaknesses of the learners and their aptitude, consequently plan the activities, strategize instruction and set goals accordingly.

To me the most important thing was finishing the plan, for which I am extremely indebted to Victor from Russia, who took lot of efforts and time to mentor to his best. I can hardly forget the consistent and every step mentoring and reminding me of the datelines and targets by my great mentor and instructor, Donna.


To me great satisfaction is that I have submitted my plan, surely not perfect, but feasible indeed and enthralling and effective for the learners indeed.

Regards
Ali

Pakistan

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ali,

    Congratulation on finishing the plan and getting a helpful feedback. I hope your students will appreciate all the hard work you have put into it and all the innovative tools you'll be introducing in your classes in the future.

    Good luck and all the best,

    Maja
    Macedonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice summary about Gardener's theory, also I have to say that the theory of multiple intelligences gives us a broader view of Human Beings and of the various ways in which to learn, understand, and to show their intellectual and social skills, also offers nice and relevant activities according to the abilities, interests and understandings.

    Regards

    Edith (Peru)

    ReplyDelete